“MADE IN THE USA”
Extend your harness 24″ with factory connectors in your new Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler in little as 1-2 minutes of your time! Great for those who are installing a newer intake manifold onto their 1999-2002 4.7L engines. Or if installing a cold air intake that places the sensor slightly out of range. Also great to use for simply relocating your Intake Air Temp Sensor to a cooler location in the intake tract closer to the filter area which increases performance. The cooler the location you mount the sensor in, that cooler air causes the PCM to advance the timing equating to improved throttle responsiveness. This is an old trick we used and can be work up to 8-10 RWHP and is exactly what led to the development of the =AIR=RAM=>Power Wire.
This is popular for customers swapping out their 1999-2007 4.7L intake manifolds for the 2008-2013 intake manifolds.
NOTE: **Chrysler made an Intake temperature sensor change on some vehicles…
- Please look at the pictures and verify your vehicle plug to our pictures and chose the one that matches what your vehicle has. We do have a discount program for customers who identify vehicles not listed.
- 2005 Dodge Magnum RT
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7l
- 2006 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6
- Fits all 1999-20013 3.7L, 4.7L, 5.7L & 5.9L engines and many other Chrysler vehicles. There may be other vehicles not listed.
- EW0001-24 – Applications – 1999-2007 Dodge Ram, Dakota, Durango & JEEP / 3.7L, 4.7L, 5.7L & 5.9L & 5.9L
- EW0002-24 – Applications – ** 2007-UP – Dodge Dodge Ram, Dakota, Durango & JEEP – 3.7L, 4.7L, 5.7L
- Works with ANY/ALL stock or aftermarket induction system
- May also fit many other 2000 to present Dodge vehicles
- We will list more applications as we learn from customers who have reported back to us.
This Extension Wire will allow you to RE-locate your Air Temperature Sensor to a cooler location without the need to cut your harness. Like the POWER WIRE, the EXTENSION WIRE is a PLUG & PLAY mod that leaves your factory harness in-tacked. We use FACTORY STYLE plug connectors for a weather tight seal.
This Intake Air Temp Sensor Extension Wire resembles our popular POWER WIRE and everything is the same except that the EXTENSION WIRE does NOT alter the signal to the PCM… All it does is extend your harness 24″
This is the fix for those who have gone with after market induction systems and found the Air Temp Sensor harness will not reach your new intake. DO NOT CUT YOUR WIRES to extend your plug, just use our extension wire to add an additional 12-13″ to your harness.