HP Tuners MPVI2+
The new MPVI2+ by HP Tuners brings your tuning experience to the next level with improved
functionality and additional features creating the ideal calibration package for any professional
tuner or weekend enthusiast.
Our new flagship device allows users to diagnose trouble codes, monitor and optimize
vehicle performance, and customize your vehicle to cater to your needs.
Note: The MPVI2+ does not include any pre-loaded tunes or calibrations.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology (enabling support for select iOS and Android applications).
- A Motorsports grade screw-on 4-pin M8 connector. (Pro Link+)
- 12x faster USB-C connection and an all new RGB LED for device status.
- Read, modify, and save calibrations with our free to download VCM Suite, available here
- Data log vehicle performance. Standalone Data Logging is available with Pro Feature Set.
- Scan vehicle DTCs with the free to download VCM Scanner.
- Adjust for gear and tire size on select vehicles.
- Interface with mobile devices via Track Addict to record vehicle performance.
Pro Feature Set enables the use of the latest sensor input/output hardware from HP Tuners along with Standalone Datalogging so logs can be saved without the need for a laptop.
Combine Pro Feature Set with the new Pro Link+ for the full professional experience, and allow for up to two analog signals, and one CAN signal at a time to enhance your calibration and logging capabilities.
Interface upgrades are available to go from the MPVI to MPVI2+ and from the MPVI2 to MPVI2+ Users that have Pro Feature Set will receive their new device with Pro Feature Set free of charge and Pro Feature Set can also be added during the upgrade process to standard devices.