JBA competition-ready long tube headers are the number-one choice for maximum performance gains and high rpm efficiency. Their designs are dyno and race-proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the rpm range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra-thick 3/8 in. one-piece flanges, and patented merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so that lowered cars do not drag the collectors. And, in addition, each JBA system includes high-quality hardware and thorough instructions to provide a professional, no-leak installation.
- 2008-2020 Challenger 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.2L / 6.4L
- 2005-2020 Charger/300C/Magnum 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.2L / 6.4L
- 3/8″ thick CNC laser-cut 304L stainless flanges prevent leaks caused by warping
- New proprietary JBA Firecone merged collector for increased horspower and torque
- O2 sensor provisions standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Large diameter mandrel-bent 304L stainless tubing completely hand polished for a mirror finish
- Oversized exhaust ports will accomodate ported cylinder heads
- Instructions: Instruction Sheet
- Estimated Installation Time: 6 hours
- Installation Footnotes
- 29 – Matching mid-pipes available.
- 3 – Installation requires welding/modification to exhaust system.
- 57 – Header equipped with 02 Sensor provisions.
- 60 – O2 Sensor extensions included.
JBA Performance Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
This product is Not legal for Street or Off Highway use in California or in states that have adopted California Emissions Regulations and is only intended for Closed Course Competition use, except 1965 and older US manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1967 or older US manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, or 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles which may have any aftermarket add-on or modified part installed as long as the vehicle can still meet the tailpipe emissions standards for the year of the vehicle and retain any original or retrofit crankcase control (PCV) devices and NOx device required for the year of the vehicle.
JBA 304 series long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent 304L stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8″ one piece flanges, and proprietary JBA Firecone merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers. 1. 3/8″ thick CNC laser-cut flanges • Prevents leaks caused by warping 2. Patented JBA Firecone® merged collector • Increased hp/tq, improved exhaust scavenging 3. O2 sensor provisions • Standard on EFI headers for proper connection 4. Large dia. mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes • Maximum flow and high RPM efficiency 5. Oversized exhaust ports • Accommodates ported cylinder heads
- Application Notes:
- JBA Performance Exhaust 36965S 1 3/4″ Header Long Tube “304 Series” Stainless Steel
- 08-2020 Challenger 5.7/6.1/6.2/6.4L
- 05-2020 Charger/300C/Magnum 5.7/6.1/6.2/6.4L
All JBA headers and exhaust products are guaranteed to the original purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year. This warranty covers the replacement or repair of the product only. Use of JBA products on racing applications voids this warranty.