Headers, Long Tube, Steel, Silver Ceramic Coated, Dodge, Pickup, 5.7L, Pair
PaceSetter Long Tube Headers
PaceSetter Long Tube headers are as good as you can get for off-road use for your car or truck. Unless otherwise noted, these full-length headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. This includes components like cylinder heads, chassis, steering, motor mounts, body mounts and bushings, etc. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom-altered parts, then it is the installer’s responsibility to verify fitment. Order the model designed for your vehicle and engine application.
- Manufactured using flash-controlled, 16-gauge (.060 in. wall thickness) carbon steel tubin
- Smooth mandrel bends ensure high exhaust flow rates
- Steel head flanges are quality-manufactured to ensure a precise fit
- Welded O-ring port seals are milled flat for a leak-free installation
- Collector design provides a smooth transition to your exhaust system
- Available with standard black paint finish or ARMOR Coat, PaceSetter’s polished 2,000 degree F metallic-ceramic coating
- Some models are silver ceramic coated for looks and longevity
Brand: PaceSetter Performance
Manufacturer’s Part Number: 72C2211
Part Type: Headers
Product Line: PaceSetter Long Tube Headers
Header Style: Long tube one-piece
Header Material: Steel
Header Finish: Silver ceramic coated
Primary Tube Outside Diameter (in.): 1 3/4 in.
Flange Style: Standard
Collector Attachment: Slip fit
Collector Diameter: 3.000 in.
Collector Reducers Included: No
Primary Tube Gauge: 16-gauge
Flange Thickness (in.): 0.375 in.
Bolts/Studs Included: Yes
Gaskets Included: Yes
Crossover Pipe Included: No
Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
Motor Mounts Included: No
Transmission Mount Included: No
Quantity: Sold as a pair.
Notes: Will not fit Mega cab models.