- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8″ thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
- Instructions: Instruction Sheet
- Estimated Installation Time: 3 hours
- Installation Footnotes
- 16 – Direct replacement for factory manifold, installation hardware kit included.
- 5 – 50-State Smog Legal header; C.A.R.B. E.O. D-216-24 / D-57-32 (Dodge/Jeep), D-216-25 / D-57-30 (Toyota/Nissan), D-216-29 / D-57-31 (Ford), D-216-29 / D-57-29 (GM).
- CARB EO # D57-19 & D-57-28
JBA Performance Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
This Product has been granted a California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Executive Order (“EO”) Exemption, or is considered a Direct Replacement or Consolidated Replacement part. It is 50 State Legal when installed on the appropriate vehicle per the Manufacturer Application guide and Installation Instructions.
- 2000-2003 DODGE DAKOTA / DURANGO 4.7L