JBAN PERFORMANCE MID-PIPES
- Application Notes:
- JBA Performance Exhaust 36967SD 3″ “304 Series” Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 05-11 Jeep SRT-8 6.1/6.4L w/o cats for use with 6967 series Long Tube Headers
JBA - HIGHLIGHTS
- 3/8″ thick CNC laser-cut 304L stainless flanges prevent leaks caused by warping
- New proprietary JBA Firecone merged collector for increased horspower and torque
- O2 sensor provisions standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Large diameter 1 7/8″ mandrel-bent 304L stainless tubing completely hand polished for a mirror finish
- Oversized exhaust ports will accomodate ported cylinder heads
- Instructions: Instruction Sheet
- Installation Footnotes
- 29 – Matching mid-pipes available. = 36967SD
- 3 – Installation requires welding/modification to exhaust system.
- 57 – Header equipped with 02 Sensor provisions.
- 60 – O2 Sensor extensions included.
JBA Performance Exhaust uses a voluntary product identification program whereby all emission sensitive products can be identified by placing numbered labels in product packaging and listing corresponding numeric codes next to each part number. The corresponding numbers and explanations are as follows:
This product is Not legal for Street or Off Highway use in California or in states that have adopted California Emissions Regulations and is only intended for Closed Course Competition use, except 1965 and older US manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1967 or older US manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, or 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles which may have any aftermarket add-on or modified part installed as long as the vehicle can still meet the tailpipe emissions standards for the year of the vehicle and retain any original or retrofit crankcase control (PCV) devices and NOx device required for the year of the vehicle.
- Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers. 1. 3/8″ thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Prevents leaks caused by warping 2. Patented JBA Firecone® merged collector
- Increased hp/tq, improved exhaust scavenging 3. O2 sensor provisions
- Standard on EFI headers for proper connection 4. Large dia. mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes
- Maximum flow and high RPM efficiency 5. Oversized exhaust ports
- Accommodates ported cylinder heads